The funniest posts, in no particular order, as chosen by us (to see what our readers like, check out our popular posts in our sidebar, and to see only posts with multiple pictures, check out our illustrated category):
- 8 Twitter Hashtags that You Should Be Using: If you have a twitter, have ever read a tweet, or know how to recognize a twit, you’ll love this post.
- School Registration, or Airport Security in Training and The Actual Process of School Pictures: A two-part series on registering before school starts in September, which manages to make fun of just about everything, ever.
- 6 Awesome Ways to Wear Your Backpack: If you want to develop a unique personal style that’s not all that unique, you should read this post. What does how you wear your backpack say about you?
- 10 Things You Absolutely have to do this Summer: my personal favorite is number three. And I don’t even remember what number three is right now. But I think it was my favorite.
- 100 Tips for the Substitute Teacher: the longest post to date, with 100 bits of advice for subs (illustrated, with multiple pictures).
- Beware of the “K” Text: what does the “k” text really mean? Not what you think.
- Lockers are Not Your Friend: Even if you’re schizophrenic, I promise you, lockers will never be your friend (illustrated, with multiple pictures).
- Learning to Drive: The Average Teenage Driving Lesson: a ‘skit’ style post, written as a short scene between a teen driver and his parent.
- Future Career Options: What do I want to be when I grow up? I know what I’m going to avoid (illustrated with multiple pictures).
- 4 Reasons why Teenagers Procrastinate: an explanation for a teen’s worst habit.
- The 3 Ways Teenagers Keep a Poker Face: how teens manage to always keep a straight face (illustrated, with multiple pictures).
- The Application Guaranteed to Get You In: how to ensure you are accepted into an advanced class, no matter how competitive. Advice more helpful than most warning labels.
- Wonderful School Bus Rides: detailing the everyday experience of riding the bus to school.
Have a favorite post and don’t see it? Nominate it in the comments! Don’t think a post should be in the hall of fame? Comment.