If you are visiting this page, you are a) completely lost or b) think you’ve got some great idea for a post on this blog. For you ‘lost’ people, I’m honored that you chose my blog, of all places, to get lost on. (If you are lost and looking for the page about advertising, there it is).
Anyway, if you’ve read this far, you’d probably like some more information. Either that or you are a compulsive reader and have orders from your doctor to stay away from potentially deadly experiences like “The Complete Shakespeare,” “War and Peace,” or “Green Eggs and Ham.” Not that “Green Eggs and Ham” is incredibly long, but compulsive readers get sucked in and have to read it over and over and over. It’s just that profound.
Seriously, though, here’s what this page is about. In the course of writing 2-3 posts a week over 1.5 years, I’ve slowly been exhausting the obvious topics for posts. That’s not to say I’m planning on stopping this blog anytime soon, but rather that you, as a teen/adult who was once a teen/child who will become a teen/other life form that can operate a computer, probably have a brilliant slew of ideas for posts I could write for this blog.
Therefore, here are some guidelines/rules, because without those teens would have to find physical objects to break instead:
- Send only a blog post idea/topic, with a possible title or very very very (very) brief outline (very brief)
- Do not assume just submitting your idea guarantees that I will write about it
- Do not expect credit in the form of a link to your website if I write about your idea
- Do expect that I will mention your name at the bottom of the post, thanking you for contributing your idea
- Understand that this is a voluntary submission and thus you forfeit most of your rights to your post idea as well as forfeiting your vital organs*
*Okay, you can keep your organs. I just threw the organ part in to avoid future legal trouble. And I define legal trouble as “anything that means you have to deal with a lawyer,” because most lawyers are trouble.