Update: You can find my real name unveiled here.
No, that’s not my real name (what self-respecting teenager goes by Phil? If you do, though, forget I said that); I simply chose a one-syllable name to match the name of ‘Ted’ (yes, even though he blogs less often, I am incapable of making any decisions for myself). I guess “Phil and Ted” write this blog, even though that sounds like a bad comedy show from who knows when.
- Firstly, it is short, and therefore you could shout anything ending with an ‘L’ at me and I would think you were calling my name, including: krill, you-make-me-ill, and you’re-less-believable-than-the-new-bipartisan-bill.
- It is not my real name, nor is it Spanish numbers (tres-cuatro was my runner-up).
- It is pronounceable, and therefore better than the choice of Blagojevich (who is his PR person, anyway? Remind me not to hire them).
So, guess that sums it up pretty well (my name is Phil). A couple things will help you keep me straight from Ted:
- I will post more often.
- I will more frequently write for the blog.
- I will also drive my enslaved oompah-loompahs to write for this blog more often than Ted will force his captured munchkins to churn out posts.
- Other differences can be discovered by actually reading the blog.
I feel as if, after writing the ‘about’ post, you know lots about me, so I must go write my next post, because my oompah-loompahs are on maternity leave.